Oh, my baby love.
-Charlie is the gentle giant. Weighing in at over 16 pounds at his 2 month check, he is definitely my biggest baby (Sam weighed around 14 pounds at 2 months) and his chub is irresistable. He has rolls in places I've never seen them before and looks a lot bigger than a 2 month old.
-We blessed our boy last weekend and had a great time with family in town. When pictures finally finish downloading (they've been at it for an hour since I started this post) I'll get them up. He looked oh so sweet and his blessing was perfect.
-Charlie is testing my dedication to nursing with a new-found cow milk protein intolerance. As a girl who has always proclaimed ice cream as my favorite food, it's a bit of a struggle, but we're making it through. It was rather disheartening to find a diaper full of blood, especially given Pat's issues. Hopefully eliminating dairy from my diet will resolve all of Charlie's issues.
Charlie is currently: a spit-up machine (I've taken to using receiving blankets as burp cloths which still end up soaked by the end of his post-feeding burps), smiling on cue, sleeping fairly well except when the binky is lost, loving naps in the swing, cuddling my cares away
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Charlie is AWESOME! And huge. I love it. I need to watch him some more, it wasn't enough. But my back will need to heal quite a bit to hold that chunk! HAve you tried using cloth diapers for your spit up rags? They've worked the best for us.
Post a Comment