1. I loved seeing rain today, and I loved even more that it melted some of the snow and maybe cleared the air a little.
2. I'm on a serious organizing kick right now. Things like this seem to make things get worse before better, but I'm excited to maybe get a system going soon.
3. I love a good check up for my kids. It's the ultimate mom-report-card, the pat on the back we're all craving. Sam is in the 99th percentile for height and the 6th for weight. Somebody got their daddy's genes.
4. Sometimes diner food just hits the spot.
5. Pat has a 4 day weekend, and I'm excited to have him around for some good family time.
Happy Weekend!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh yeah! Gotta love some good family time along with some diner food. A happy weekend for sure!
Hey--I need to get on that organizing kick too! Sam is so adorable, and of course, SO developmentally on track! :)
Post a Comment