Monday, January 12, 2009
Blahs
I don't know if it's the gray skies making me stir crazy, or what the problem is, but it's an off day. I'm not feeling very motivated. I'm not happy to be cleaning crayon off my television or pen off my armoire or pencil off an.entire.wall of Sam's room. Someone (and I'm not mentioning names, but he'll be 2 this week) has been busy with naughtiness. Addie and I are driving each other crazy. These are the winter days that make me really dislike winter. The holidays are done. I think we've filled our snow quota for the year. Hurry up, spring. I need bright colors, sunshine, and motivation to return ASAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Ugh. Hang in there. Are our babies really old enough to be two?
You can do it. You can do it. You can do it.
Wait, am I saying that to you, or myself? hmmmm.
I'm thinking we need a girls night, what do you think?
I am so sorry! I am very ready for some sunny weather as well.
I just found your blog and thought I would say hi. I LOVE your banner!
Hi Christina! I didn't know you had a blog. You should come down here if you want warm weather- it's been in the 80s! Crazy :)
I would have no idea what it's like having a 2 year old color the house to his/her own designs :)!!!!
AMEN! When I'm old and loaded we need to plan a cruise in January every year.
I hear you. I need a nice uplift too -- I think January is just plain blah for most of us.
Post a Comment