Thanks, Mel, for my most favorite picture ever of this boy.
Today this boy is 4. Those eyes still turn me to mush every time. He adores his big sister. He enjoys providing comic relief (much like his dad). He is sensitive and sweet and gives the best compliments, frequently telling me how boo-ti-ful I look or that my dinner is de-wish-us or my outfit is ado-wa-bull. Tonight in his bedtime prayers he talked about how excited he was to be 4 and that he wouldn't do mean things any more. He is currently indecisive (his letter to Santa said, "Dear Santa, I'm still thinking about it. Love, Sam". "I'm still thinking about it" is what he tells me non-stop everyday). He loves going to school. He loves a little bit of mischief, but those eyes make me let the little things slide. He is tall and thin and happy. Everyone needs a Sam. He is one special boy, and I'm so grateful to be his mom.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I can't believe he is already 4! How on earth have our kids grown so much? Happy B-day Sam man!
Sam is completely adorable. We love him, too. (And I hear his name EVERY day. C loves that little guy.)
Post a Comment