Friday, May 22, 2009

My Sidekick


Addie has really been a superstar lately while I haven't been feeling so hot. She takes a nap with me daily without a fight, just cuddling up next to me and rubbing my back. A couple of days ago she cleaned her room and then Sam's room and then requested permission to pull out the vacuum. She's been more than understanding when I don't feel good and remembers me regularly in her prayers that the baby will be healthy and that I will feel better. Sam is just busy being 2 right now, and I'm so glad that Addie is pulling through for me and helping me get through the blahs. Everyday she gives my little belly a hug and a kiss and a tickle for the baby. She's really ready to rock the big sister gig this time around. I just love that girl.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

She really is such a sweet girl. What a lucky mom you are! ;)

Unknown said...

Awwww! I love that special time with the oldest when they're really involved. It's so precious :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.