Friday, May 15, 2009

Five for Friday

1. I've abandoned my kitchen. Cooking is not happening around here. The last thing I made for dinner was waffles on Tuesday night. When I ask Addie what she'd like for dinner, she's started to name locations instead of foods because she assumes I won't be cooking. I'm hoping my love for the kitchen returns soon. Maybe when food sounds good again.

2. My hair is calling for an SOS. Every day until my appointment next Thursday feels like eternity. My roots are terrible. And to make matters worse, I sunburned my part over the weekend which is now a flaking mess. Sometimes I wish there was an ER for bad hair.

3. High hopes to be productive this weekend. Some planting needs to get done around these parts, or there will be no garden. Some birthday shopping needs to happen. Some church stuff needs to get done. Some motivation needs to return.

4. Pat had the day off yesterday, and has today off also. I love an extra long weekend. I love a good, patient husband.

5. Hope your weekend is productive and enjoyable and all the things you want it to be.

6 comments:

Hannah said...

It was so fun to see you this week!

Hope you start feeling better and that you have a wonderful weekend!

Sammie said...

Make sure Pat gives you all the help you need. I'll bet Addie would be willing to help in the garden :)

Unknown said...

LOL I love that Addie is requesting dinner by restaurant :P Feel better soon!

Carrie said...

That cracks me up about Addie. I am sure Kneaders was at the top of the list. Hang in there. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Candis Ellis said...

That is hilarious--I am laughing out loud. I love to read little insights into your life :) I hope you feel better soon...I will wish it to you!

carey said...

Ha! I can say amen to 1, 2, and 3!!! Hope you had a great weekend. :)