1. Did you see this week that Coldplay has an album to download for free as a fan thank you? My kids' favorite song is currently Viva la Vida, so this was an awesome discovery!
2. Today we had a free water check from the Slow the Flow program. Two young and knowledgeable college-age kids showed up at 8, ran their tests on the sprinklers for an hour, and then provided us with a customized watering schedule. I think this is a great service and hope our lawn will perk up a little from their recommendations. Saving water plus tips for free is good in my book. Sign up for your sprinkler check here.
3. We got our garden planted. I have a little more to do because I wanted a few of the crops somewhat staggered to prolong my harvest, but it's so fun to see things already popping through the soil after a week. I'm glad we put a few things in, if for no other reason than to be reminded of the miracle of the seed.
4. I'm on the hunt for a maternity dress to wear to weddings throughout the summer, one of which is cocktail attire, so I need to be able to dress it up a bit. Any recommendations? I'm currently thinking about this or this. There's a sale code available right now, so I need to order soon. Opinions are most welcome.
5. I have my first appointment next week, and I am so ready for this to become a little more real. Right now I'm just feeling blah but it's easy to forget there will be a baby at the end of this. I'm hoping that hearing the heartbeat will help the excitement build.
Happy Memorial Day! Not exactly sure what our weekend holds, but it definitely includes family time which sounds great to me!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I like the black dress better...and it will last into the winter months. I might need to know the code as well! CUTE dresses!
I love the black too. You can dress it up with colorful jewelery (my new thing). That's a great line! They're so sassy!
Add another vote for the black dress-- so cute! And by the way, I'm listening to my Coldplay download right now-- thank you. :)
just signed up for the sprinkler check! Last summer the landlord got the sprinklers set strangely and we didnt' know they were "off" until we got a $400 water bill!!! Now we're a lot more aware of the sprinkler schedule, LOL.
Hey- love the black. :) Give miss Addie a hug for me and tell her I think she's the best big sis in Lehi! :) Love ya- let's chat soon!
Haven't downloaded the free Coldplay. Yet. Hope I still can.
Slow the Flow save H2O!! (singing)
yay for gardens. ours is shooting up like crazy. those little seedlings are like my little babies.
totally cute dresses.
heartbeat.... *sigh. so exciting!
OK, I'm stoked about the free download. I must spread this fantastic news! My vote is also for the black dress. :) I agree with Melisa - get some funky jewelry or even some red shoes...
I like both dresses and I'm so interested to hear how your appointment went.
Post a Comment