Five reasons I haven't blogged lately:
1. a 5 day bout with the stomach flu
2. a quick trip (more on that later)
3. Charlie's ear infections that won't go away and are accompanied by more late night waking than usual leading to a whole lot of tired
4. the laundry monster is currently winning at my house (about 6 loads worth that either need folded and/or put away, but at least it's all clean)
5. hot summer days
Five things I've done today:
1. took all 3 kids to the doctor to confirm that yes, Charlie's ears are still infected
2. listened to one too many arguments prompting me to put Addie and Sam down for naps around 1 and everyone to fall asleep sometime around 2:30 and everyone to wake up around 5:30
3. I was included in that 2:30 to 5:30 sleep and it was probably the most blessed event of the day
4. ate Kneader's for dinner because I slept until 5:30
5. unpacked the suitcase from our weekend excursion and caught up the laundry
Five things happening this week:
1. a trip to Thanksgiving Point- we haven't gone for a couple of weeks and I'm excited to go with the kids
2. an anniversary celebration tomorrow (more on that later)
3. cooking group Wednesday with an assignment to bring my favorite cool summer treat/ice cream- can't wait to pull out the ice cream maker
4. help with a funeral Friday
5. soaking up the last week of July and digging my heels in because that means it's almost August and almost school and I'm just not ready for that
Five things I'm hoping to blog about soon:
1. Six months of my dad living with us
2. Eight years of marriage
3. Finishing our basement
4. Our trip to Idaho for my 10 year high school reunion
5. The latest recipes I've been loving
Hoping to be back soon.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait for Wednesday. My kids are craving another TP day!
Can't wait to hear about your reunion. What'd you wear??
Post a Comment