-I started by calling Pat's dad to figure out what precautions I may need to take for my fledgling tomato plants. He showed up with some sort of covers. I may just need to replant.
-The television has been off all day. The only media watched was the Good Morning song from Singing in the Rain via YouTube.
-Addie hasn't had any major meltdowns today. I think the tv needs to be off more permanently.
-The kids helped me dust. I cleaned toilets. I'm in a cleaning, decorating frenzy getting my house ready for our "day in the life" session by Melissa.
-I don't know if I'm more excited to get our pictures taken by her or just to see her since it's been a year!
-I learned today that warm vinegar works like goo-gone. No more sticker adhesive covering the bunk beds made me happy.
-I got a package containing 3 great lullaby cds from a giveaway won. I knew they'd be good, but they're more than good. They're the perfect peaceful compilations.
-Maybe the fact that they've been playing a lot today is what drove Sam to fall asleep on my lap at 5:00.-I'm using the other half of the double batch of chili I made a few weeks ago for tonight's dinner. It's chili weather. And I didn't have to do a whole lot for dinner. Win-win.
-While in the cleaning/decorating frenzy, I started cleaning out my closet over the weekend. I removed almost everything ill-fitting. There's not much left.
-I'm needing to do some clothes shopping in a serious way. Family pictures, 10 year high school reunion this summer, and did I mention I'm attending this fun event this weekend? My friend Cathy won tickets and is kind enough to take me with her. I'm really excited. And a tad nervous. And I have nothing to wear.

3 comments:
If was so wonderful to see you!! You look fabulous.
It was so great to meet you at the CBC! I loved your business card! My family blog Wilis, Party of 6, has chickens on my header too! I refer to my kids as chickens all the time.
Anyways...your so cute, and I can't wait to read more of your blog!
~Goodnight moon
love this blog. i hate when blogs are all cluttered and bleck. urs is fresh and clean just like i like. :)
fun meeting u at the cbc!
Post a Comment