
After a weekend (most of the day Friday and ALL day Saturday) spent working on our new awesome swingset (and only getting to step 12 out of 40 something) I was thinking we should cut our losses and pay someone to help complete the project. Pat quickly shot down that idea. When questioned why he didn't just want to get it done sooner, he gave the following response that reminded me why I'm so glad I married him.
"I build a lot of things. I built networks for 65,000+ people. Now I build networks for 4,000+ people. I build a mail server. But this is something I will build that will directly impact our children. I can't say that about very many things, so I want to do it."
It may not be done for a while, but I'm so glad that he's doing it.

4 comments:
OK, that looks darn fun. When it's finished, can I come and play? :)
Good job, Pat.
That's totally something Darrell would say too! :) That's awesome. Can't wait to see the finished product!
Hooray! I can't wait to see you! I'm going to call you sometime in the next few days. Be prepared. :)
Post a Comment