Thursday, August 6, 2009

Found

-Beautiful blue glass canning jars. And how random that I had read this post about them earlier in the day?

-Scraps of great vintage fabric

-Orange scrapbook paper sure to find some good use for the upcoming orange and white wedding

-An old-fashioned flour sifter with the crank handle

-A shirt for Sam

-A sweater for Addie

-A girly pillow covered in yo-yo's in various pink fabrics (not sure why I brought this home since I'm getting ready for a gender neutral room with Addie and Sam sharing, but it was too cute to leave there)

-A book entitled "Marihuana and Health"

Found where you may ask? At the church swap meet. Fantastic night.

3 comments:

Rusti said...

Marijuana & Health at a church swap? Seriously? lol

Mrs. Walker said...

LOVE the antique canning jars. When canning last year with my mom, she brought up a ton of her old jars & showed us some she had received from her great-great-grandmother. So sweet, and I love the sentiment behind them.

I also love the "Marihuana and Health". I hope you get some good tips! ;)

carey said...

All of these sound lovely! What a fabulous idea!!! I'm going to pass this idea along...love it. ;)