Monday, August 10, 2009
Flying Solo
Pat's out of town, which means survival mode around these parts. Yesterday wasn't too bad with church as our main event of the day and dinner with cousins to keep everyone distracted. I did however experience my first heartburn of this pregnancy with a little too much chocolate last night. Today our distractions included a morning donut run, lunch with grandpa (his birthday present is BLT lunches for the week- his favorite summer lunch), a few small errands, and lots of reading. Hopefully tomorrow will fly by without too many meltdowns and early bedtimes so I can have my presidency meeting here in peace. Wednesday my mom will be here and we'll be in full wedding prep mode, and Pat gets back late Wednesday night. I'm definitely not cut out to do this gig alone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
good luck! i am so glad that when i do have to "fly solo" it is only for a few days. single mothering is HARD!
It's nice to be able to appreciate your hubby more though, huh? I seem to think he does so little until he's gone. :)
Post a Comment