-Wedding preparation is in full swing. I'm at full stress, I think. Running errands all day is getting harder and harder right now. I'm sure after it's done I'll be so excited to get back and post pictures of how amazing everything turned out. Right now I can't wait for it to be done. :)
-Today I put on a new pair of maternity pants purchased when not pregnant and put them on. They were big 6 weeks ago and now they don't fit. After I took them off I pulled out the pants I save for about month 8 of pregnancy, thinking surely they'd still be a little baggy. They fit perfectly. I'll try not to dwell on this fact as I continue to search for appropriate wedding attire.
-I had a breakdown this week while driving. Going downhill is not my favorite in any aspect of life- water slides, ice blocking, and mountain driving all give me anxiety (although for some reason, maybe because I'm strapped in so securely, I don't mind roller coasters). I was running wedding errands with my mom and the kids this week and saw what I thought would be a frontage road between two towns. Instead it was a road that connected them by driving over a mountain. I started ascending and realized my mistake, but it was too late. I did ok going up, but by the time I started down I was a sobbing mess. I looked out and all I could see was sky and I totally lost it. We made it down safely, but I think I've had as much high adventure as I can handle while pregnant.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sorry about your pants! Last Sunday one of my friends said to me "Don't take this the wrong way, but you're twice as big as the last time I saw you!" That was only 2 weeks earlier. How was I supposed to take that?! I feel so big this time around, but maybe I'm always this size by the end and I just don't remember it.
You adorable girl! Can I tell you that I'm so happy that I'm not the only one who can't drive downhill--I made quite an ugly scene in San Francisco once. Downhill is for chumps.
Ugh, that's rough. If it makes you feel any better, I have a fear of going straight up. Weird, I know. There's an exit off the freeway in Vegas and it takes a steep turn UP UP UP and I freak out every time (because you can't see anything but sky!). Sorry about the pants...I have been there, my friend. This too shall pass. :)
Post a Comment