And just like that it's June. And not just June, it's past mid-June. So sorry for the absence. We've been up to lots of normal things, and some not so normal things. Charlie has some serious food allergies. And some asthma. We're adjusting. I just cleaned out my entire freezer and moved everything to the freezer in the garage, because the inside freezer is no longer freezing. I also threw away a bunch of produce that was frozen in my crisper drawers. A whole lot of fun for a Saturday night. I turned 29 this week. It was a nice day with family and friends, but I think our birthday date is rain-checked until anniversary time, and that's fine with me. Things are just busy. Usually summer doesn't feel this way, but it's off to the races during June. I'm looking forward to a nice quiet July.
I'm thinking about blogging only over at Bee instead of trying to maintain both blogs. Would you make the move with me if I gave things up around here? I'm sure it seems like I already have, but I'm trying to decide if I even want to make an effort with both or just focus my efforts on one. Feel free to weigh in. Hope your summer is off to a lazy start full of frozen treats (that stays frozen) and family fun.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So sorry about the fridge problems, Christina! No fun! I hope it gets fixed quickly.
I think one blog is a great idea! I love the new blog.
Post a Comment