Obviously, I'm yet to find the balance between the two blogs. Heck, balancing one is hard enough. This is the place for all things family, so it's not going anywhere, but I do hope I can make time to post about our comings and goings.
The big news around here is that Addie lost her first tooth on Friday. Pat and I went on a date and came home to this.
I was a little relieved that Chrissy got the job done while we were out. It had been dangling for a few days, but I guess a family trait has made the tooth roots extra long and requiring more of a tug then I was willing to give. She has loved the tooth fairy routine and all that comes with it, and she's very excited to smile at anyone who may notice the change.
We tried taking Charlie's binky away this weekend. It was a big fail. That boy is really cute.
Sam is busy playing lego's and begging for screen time. Always.
I'm in the same routine as most mom's right now- wishing for spring!
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh wow. She is getting so grown up! Congrats Addie!
Post a Comment