1. Dinner at Biaggi's last night did not disappoint. My parmesan and potato crusted tilapia was excellent. The accompanying couscous ratatouille was perfection. The company was fantastic. I'm wondering if Pat will share his leftovers for lunch today.
2. This past week has been a lot of single parenting. Pat's been working a lot. He's getting ready to leave for a week long work trip. I'm setting little goals for myself to accomplish while he's gone to hopefully make the time go faster. I find myself grateful on a daily basis for Pat as my partner in parenting- and my partner in everything else.
3. Yesterday while headed into Target I ran into an old friend. It's easily been 10 years since I saw her last, and it was so.much.fun. She's one of those people who has always been so genuine, and I could have talked to her all day. We were trying to fit 10 years of catching up into 10 minutes outside of Target, so I hope to see her again so we can have more than a Reader's Digest version of conversation. Those kinds of encounters totally make my day.
4. I've been on a roll getting things done this week. I think the sunshine has helped to pull me out of my funk a bit and remind me how good it feels to have a sense of accomplishment. Which is good because I have a lot I'd like to accomplish!
5. Addie left the funniest note for me this week. On one side it says, "Mom pleas put me in a balla class." On the other side it says "Dad plass get me a hors." I'm glad to know she's right on cue with dreams about dancing and ponies. She is a lot of fun right now. I love that girl.
6. I did it. I started the blog. You know, that other one I've made mention to and vaguely referenced as my big exciting project for the past several months? Yes, it's up and going. My first post has been published. I'm still feeling a little nervous, but also hopeful for the outlet this will be. How we Felt will still be around, but I hope you'll also join me at Bee a Little Better. I'm really excited! And all the credit at this point really goes to Hannah for getting things up and going and beautiful. I love it!
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so glad you like the design. I love the idea. I can't wait to read. I'm sure it will soar to my top blog list as soon as you start posting.
Good luck with the single parenting. It is amazing how much help a husband is. Let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment