Sunday, October 31, 2010

Month End

The lack of blogging probably explains how the month of October went around here. So much to say. October 8th my dad moved to a nursing home/rehab facility for 90 days to hopefully gain access to a long-term assisted living program. There's a whole lot of blood/sweat/tears behind that story which I hope to record at some point, but for now I will just say that I feel more like myself than I have in months, and that is a very good thing. Things long neglected are starting to get some attention again. The rest of the month has really been a blur. Some of the highlights include Sam getting tubes, some gorgeous fall weather, food preservation via home made marinara, "sun" dried tomatoes, and apple sauce (with probably a few more batches of apple sauce and maybe one last batch of roasted tomato soup in my future), Charlie waving for the past few weeks and just today learning to clap, cooking classes, baby showers, time with friends, and lots more goodness. Be back soon. I have a lot to catch up on.

No comments: