Already mid-June? How can it be? A quick re-cap of what we've been up to.
-Made delicious food for a baby shower at the end of May. I'll have to share some recipes when I get a chance. Despite one recipe having to be made again, our time table worked out and the food was well-received. I'm coming back to the kitchen finally!
-Started off June with a visit from my mom while I was in a full on frenzy for Enrichment. Our Fair and Delightsome activity was a smashing success, and my mom had fun with the kids for a couple days. Win-win.
-Enjoyed visiting with Chrissy's family while everyone was in town for the twins' blessings. Those are two sweet babies- I love any chance to be around them, and I really love being around all of these fun sisters. It really makes me hope that Addie gets a sister because I realize how much I missed out on! We also made pulled pork and man I love an excuse to pull out all the stops and bring that recipe to the table.
-Watched Addie's love for gymnastics grow while she's in a class this summer. She's now professing that she'd like to take gymnastics for 20 years. I've only committed through the end of July.
-Refereed a few battles between the kids. I'm really needing to implement some structure to our summer to cut down on their skirmishes!
-Had an amazing dining experience at Spark to celebrate my 27th this weekend. Pat said that if he blogged, this would definitely be blog-worthy. Our food was beyond fantastic, and we're already trying to plan when we can go back. After dinner, we drove up Provo canyon for a bit and admired the lovely green still covering the mountains, then rented a movie, stocked up on treats, and cuddled up in front of "Bedtime Stories". We honestly haven't watched a movie together for probably a year, and this was a fairly amusing one. It was a really nice date.
Lots more to catch up on, but off to run some errands and get ourselves out of this house before the rain begins again!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Happy Birthday, Christina! We need to get together to celebrate!!
You've always got quite a list of activities going!
I've been thinking of enrolling Isabelle in gymnastics. She's done tumbling before. I'm wondering what they do in gymnastics at this age? Are they using the equipment?
I hope you had a great birthday. I had a great time hanging out with you, too. You are a sweet friend.
Christina-you make delicious foods all the time. I hope you had a great birthday. I have been waiting for you to post-I am glad you are feeling better.
Thanks for celebrating your birthday with us. We hope to see you back!
Christina... I must have missed the announcement but congratulations on your pregnancy!!!!!!!! Any your birthday!!! Lots of fun stuff going on over there!!!!!
I hope your birthday was wonderful!
You are one busy lady. I love what you do with your life!
You make mommy-hood sound like fun and funny! Happy Birthday Christina!!
Happy late b-day!!! "Spark" looks like fun. Can't wait to check out your yummy recipes. :)
Post a Comment